Saturday, April 1, 2017

Shooting Day 2

Today I shot some of my pictures for my new idea. I got one of my ideas shot today when I went to a museum with my friend Nadia. I think that it could be used as the cover image but I'm not sure I really like it all that much. I got other pictures of her today so I have to see what I have and what I can do with the images I have. I wanted to go with an artistic representation of social media with a girl being confined to a box and beginning to break free from the bonds of society. I really wanted to use a square to represent her social media so I didn't make this piece look like a cheesy social commentary that is never taken seriously. Tomorrow I'm going to shoot my other pictures that I can use for my article and look at some of my old pictures to see if I can find anything that shows the message of my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment