Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fonts and Too Many Layers

I've been working on both my cover and content pages this past week and all I need to add to my cover page are the cover lines that I will use. I had a font for the mast head that I really liked but it was only free for personal use so I found this other font in photoshop that I'm happy with. It wasn't my first pick, but I think that it ties in with my overall idea well. My content page is a mess at the moment because I'm moving the article names around everywhere. The photoshop file has so many layers that I'm completely lost so I think I just have to erase the layers I have and redo it with organization in mind. I already have all the article names and pages so it's just rearranging everything that I have to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment