Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Magazine

I'm finally done! Here is my finished magazine. I really enjoyed the process, even through the ups and downs of creating a magazine. I was able to use my old skills combined with new technologies to create a new product for this project. I used JPG to PDF to create my PDF and Joomag to turn that PDF into a digital magazine. It was very stressful, but I'm happy with the result.
























"Convert JPG Images to PDF Documents Online." JPG to PDF. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
Joomag. "Digital Publishing Platform for Everyone." Joomag. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Naomi, I tried this JPG to PDF but it doesn't allow to set page size, margins, or orientation. I would like to share this one instead with you https://www.freeconvert.com/jpg-to-pdf

    Thanks for the helpful article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it helpful! I did this 3 years ago for a school project and it really isn't good, but hopefully you can learn from my mistakes!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the JPG to PDF link!

      Delete
  2. Hey, sure. Would you be able to mention this PDF to JPG tool from the article? Maybe someone might find it useful :)

    ReplyDelete